Monday, November 16, 2009

11.16.09 Gratitude Monday


It's Gratitude Monday again! Time to tell someone how I feel about them.
This week I will tell you all what it is like to know Eric! I'm still in Anniversary mode so I thought I'd take this opportunity to post about my husband
  • Eric is my best friend.
  • He is very smart, thoughtful, intelligent.
  • He is also funny and makes me laugh.
  • He tries really hard to be a good provider. Sometimes too hard.
  • He loves our children and takes great pride in their achievement and tried to encourage them to keep up the good work.
  • I hope he knows that I have always loved him and always will.
  • He makes me feel loved and supported. He wants me to be happy and doesn't complain much when I take "me time".
  • I can't imagine being happier with anyone else.
  • He gives me courage.
  • He encourages me to do things that make me happy, things I might not have done with out his support.
Eric I love you so very much and I want to be with you always. You are my Edward! That should say a lot. :D

~Kim

No comments:

Followers

About Me


I'm a mommy, wife, podcaster and novice photographer.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP