Monday, January 18, 2010

1.18.10



Today is Gratitude Monday! I've forgotten about this for far too long. Today I'd like to let my BF Shannon know what it's like to have her in my life.

  • Shannon brings much joy to my life. I now have a fun friend whom I can always count on to make me laugh or smile.
  • She brings more style to my life. She is a stylish gal and some day I'm going to let her take me shopping.
  • Shannon is an extension of my my Twilight Obsession. She also is obsessed and I know I can ALWAYS talk twilight with her. She would never judge me or think of me as weird for being so obsessed and having Twilight related merchandise including Little E.
  • She allows me to help her out when she's in need. I like that. I'm so thankful to have a friend that truly values my opinion. I want the best for her and I hope she knows that.
  • Shannon has taught me that it's ok to have fun and be without my kids even if it's just for an hour to go get some lunch or coffee. 
  • She's introduced me to some new music that I love and would never have known about
Thank you Shannon for bringing so much to my life I love you and truly consider you one of my best friends!!! I hope you know how special you are to me! 


*not the best picture but the only one I have of us.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Shan too! She's a special lady.

Followers

About Me


I'm a mommy, wife, podcaster and novice photographer.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP